Hello i got this error message "Grand theft auto 3 requires at least 12MB of available video memory". I am amazed that i have properly installed my vga but i dont know what is the problem ; i also have far cry game installed and its up and running and does not show any kind of error message and we all are know that gta not require too much video memory but why this error message is shown i dont understand ; i am having a great wish to play the gta games but it not accessible this time ; i have no idea what i can do. This error also i see previous time but that was automatically fixed but i dont understand the actual cause of this problem. I see look for some configuration file in gta games but nothing found only some configuration but i think this will not help me. I also look in so many forums and blogs but nothing happen for me and everyone tells me that you need to update your driver and also your directx but i install the latest version of directx but also i does not help me ; now i am looking for automatic fix of this error and this is the only one way that i can look for.